Vacancy for a councillor for the Bourne Ward of Farnham Town Council

Following the resignation of Sam Hollins-Owen, a vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor for The Bourne Ward of Farnham Town Council.

A by-election to fill the vacancy will be held if, by 2 November 2018, ten electors for The Bourne Ward give written notice to the Returning Officer requesting that an election be held to fill the vacancy.

Notice of Vacancy

Stand as a councillor

Find out more about standing as a councillor at

Election results

Please view all of our previous election results, including full breakdowns for each ward.

About Elections

The Electoral Services Team compile the Electoral Register and organise all elections within the Borough.

When we are not organising elections, we are working to ensure as many people as possible are registered and have the opportunity to exercise their right to vote.