Fit for Life 60+ classes are managed by Places for People and are aimed at keeping you feeling fit and well. They include some seated and some standing exercises designed to increase strength, flexibility, circulation, balance, co-ordination as well as being fun, friendly and stimulating.
All the classes are taught to music by a qualified instructor.
Where and when do the classes take place?
- Monday - The Glebe, Ewhurst, GU6 7PZ - 10:30am-11:30am
- Monday - Specialist falls prevention class, Farnham Leisure Centre - 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday - Dower House, Milford - 10:00am-11:00am
- Thursday - Haslewey, Haslemere - 10:30am-11:30am
- Friday - The Borough Hall, Godalming - 12:45pm-1:45pm
How much does it cost?
Classes cost £6.80 in Godalming and £4.40 at all other locations.
What to wear
Wear suitable non-restrictive clothing and comfortable footwear or trainers.
How do I take part?
If you enjoy keeping fit with like-minded people, just turn up to give it a go. Arrive 10 minutes early for your first session to meet the instructor and complete a details form.
For more information about the sessions, please contact:
Telephone: 01483 410500
Page owner: Carmella Anderson. Last updated: 01/05/2018 14:29