The Careline personal alarm allows you to continue to live independently whilst knowing that if you have an accident or feel unwell, help is at hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Nominated family members, neighbours and friends or the emergency services can be alerted to a problem, giving you reassurance that help is on its way at the touch of a button.
If you live alone, feel vulnerable, are living with a disability, are a victim of crime or are simply nervous about having an accident in your home or garden, the Careline personal alarm can help you regain confidence and peace of mind.
Try Careline free for one month, then pay only £4.40 each week.
Easy to use
With around 2,000 customers across the borough of Waverley, the Careline personal alarm is a popular and easy to use service.
- The alarm can be worn on your wrist or around your neck.
- There are no numbers to remember. When you press the button on your alarm you will be connected to an experienced call handler via the base unit.
- The call handler will ask you how they can help you – either by contacting the emergency services, a doctor or one of your chosen contacts on your behalf.
- The alarm will work in your home and garden, with a range of -approximately 50 metres.
- The alarm will be installed by one of our experienced team, at no extra cost. They will also show you how it works.
- The service is local and staff will respond to any repair issues with the alarm within two working days of being notified.
Enjoy one month free, then pay only £4.40 each week.
The Careline rental system covers the cost of installation, the equipment and maintenance. The alarm will need to be returned should you no longer require the service.
- monitored smoke detector
- pill dispenser
- falls alert
- bed/chair occupancy sensor
- epilepsy sensor
- door exit monitors
- gas detector
- bogus caller alert.
You can get in touch with the Careline team by any of the following ways:
- Call 01483 523535
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Waverley Careline, Waverley Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR
Page owner: Amy Bedrock. Last updated: 13/12/2017 19:00