There are recycling banks in Waverley where you can take:
- paper - including newspapers, magazines, junk mail, cards, envelopes, catalogues and phone directories, shredded paper
- food, soup and drink cartons
- mixed plastics, but no plastic lids please
- foil and foil containers
- glass jars and bottles of any colour
- books (at some sites only)
- small electrical items (at some sites only). Please restrict the size of these to no more than 620mm x 200mm (approx 25" x 8")
The recycling banks are at:
Sainsbury's, Water Lane (managed by Sainsbury's)
Sainsbury's, Woolsack Way (managed by Sainsbury's)
Haslemere and Hindhead
Surrey County Council Local Community Recycling Centres
Follow the links below to Surrey County Council's website for contact details and opening times for each of the Community Recycling Centres (council 'dumps' or 'tips') in Waverley:
- Cranleigh: Cranleigh Community Recycling Centre
- Farnham: Bourne Mill Community Recycling Centre
- Witley/Milford: Witley Community Recycling Centre
Vans and trailers
You will need to apply for a Van and Trailer Permit to visit a Community Recycling Centre in a van or with a trailer.
The Haslemere dustcart service, offered by Surrey County Council in Weyhill car park, stopped on 26 September 2015. Please contact Waste Operations at Surrey County Council on 03456009009 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not sure where you can recycle something? Recycling A-Z
If you're not sure where you can recycle something, go to our Recycling A-Z for advice on how to dispose of it.
Page owner: Carolyn Jarvis-Grogan. Last updated: 05/11/2015 11:45