Health, hygiene and smells
Tips on avoiding smells:
- Recycle food waste weekly in your caddy (you can line your caddy with a plastic bag)
- Rinse out plastic bottles and tins before putting them in your recycling bin.
- Put your loose refuse in carrier bags and double bag nappies (consider using washable nappies).
- Don't leave food exposed in the kitchen where flies can make contact.
- Keep the lids of the wheelie bins and the food waste caddies closed at all times.
- Wash the bins and caddies after they are emptied.
Page owner: Carolyn Jarvis-Grogan. Last updated: 13/03/2018 13:32