Broadwater Park is next to Godalming Leisure Centre and is a Green Flag Award winning park.
Address: Summer's Road, Godalming, GU7 3BH.
The site covers 29 hectares (73 Acres) and includes:
- a large lake, woodland and open grass areas
- enclosed play area
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA), next to the play area - a court suitable for playing a variety of ball games
- football and cricket pitches
- tennis courts.
Sport and leisure clubs at Broadwater
- Godalming Angling Society
- Godalming Lawn Tennis Club
- Godalming Leisure Centre, which runs a number of classes and swim sessions.
- Broadwater golf club, a privately managed 9 hole green next to the public park.
- Guildford Rugby Club
- Farncombe Wanderers Cricket Club and Farncombe Cricket Club.
Broadwater Park received a Green Flag Award for the second year running.
There is an enclosed play area in the park which is accessible for all. There are public toilets in the park and seating available.
There is a sandpit and play equipment for under fives, as well as a zip wire, climbing frame and other equipment for older children.
How can I book a sports pitch?
To book one of our sports pitches, please contact Glendale Managed Services Ltd (who manage our pitch bookings) on:
Tel: 01252 856627
Page owner: Harri Robinson. Last updated: 16/03/2018 13:45