You can hire a park or open space in Waverley for all kinds of events.  These include:

  • fairs
  • fetes
  • sponsored walks or runs
  • fitness sessions
  • filming
  • photoshoots
  • balloon rides.

Filming and photoshoots

Please contact us if you want to film or undertake a photoshoot in any of Waverley's green spaces. You will need to apply for licence to use any of Waverley's parks and open spaces at least six weeks in advance.

Student film makers

If you are a student film maker you need to contact the council 10 working days before the date of the shoot, please complete an application form and email it to parks&

We aim to conserve our green spaces and protect their use by local people and therefore all requests for filming and photography will be assessed on an individual basis.

More information and bookings

For more details or for an application form please contact the parks and countryside team:

Telephone: 01483 523394


Page owner: Harri Robinson. Last updated: 29/01/2018 16:41