Health and Safety
How do I make a complaint about health and safety in a workplace?
If you have concerns about your place of work or another place of work which you have visited please contact the Environmental Health customer support team (contact details on right).
If the premises is one in which we enforce health and safety law we can investigate the matter. If there are any breaches of health and safety legislation then we will ensure that the person responsible puts the matter right. If the premises is one in which the Health and Safety Executive enforce please contact the HSE infoline to report the matter.
If you would like to make a complaint about health and safety in the workplace please contact the Environmental Health customer support team (contact details on right).
Page owner: Debourah Holland. Last updated: 20/06/2012 10:46
Further pages in Health and Safety
- Health and safety inspections in the workplace
- More information on health and safety topics?
- I run a business, what do I need to do to comply with health and safety law?
- What can I expect when an officer inspects my premises?
- What is a risk assessment?
- Risk assessment examples of small and medium sized businesses
- How do I report an accident?
- How do I make a complaint about health and safety in a workplace?
- Information on health and safety training
- Information about the "smokefree" legislation
- Registration of Skin Piercing