The Waverley Access to Leisure card offers eligible Waverley residents discounts on leisure centre activities throughout the borough.
What discounts are available?
The card provides 50% off the following activities at all Waverley leisure centres:
- Casual swimming
- Inductions to the gym (need to be booked in advance)
- Gym session (once inducted)
- Fitness classes (eg aerobics/aqua)
- Squash, badminton and tennis
- Children's activities, including soft play
- Fit for Life 50+ sessions (at venues across the borough)
- Membership and joining fee
Am I eligible for an Access to Leisure card?
You are eligible for a card if you live in Waverley and receive at least one of the following;
- Job Seeker's Allowance - Income based
Disability Living Allowance
Personal independence payment
Pension Guaranteed Credit
Employment Support Allowance - Income based
Working Tax Credit
Or if you are:
A full-time student, aged 16-19 years, with a current identification card
A student nurse
A member of the armed forces
The card is valid for up to 12 months.
How do I apply for a card?
Proof of residence
Proof of eligibility (Notice of Award letter from Authority or student identification card)
A member of staff will issue you with a membership card.
Where can I use the discount card?
To obtain a discount you must show your Access to Leisure card each time you visit a leisure centre.
Page owner: Amy McNulty. Last updated: 15/06/2016 13:04