We are committed to providing opportunities for all people to improve their level of fitness. Through Places Leisure, our council leisure centres in Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere, we offer a range of classes intended for different groups.
Exercise following a stroke to improve health fitness and confidence. Reduce risk of further ill heath.
- Monday and Thursday, 2.30-3.30pm, Farnham leisure centre
- Wednesday, 2-3pm, Godalming leisure centre
Fit heart groups - Cardiac Phase 4
For those following heart surgery. To improve general fitness and reduce the risk of further complications.
- Farnham - Monday 11am-12pm, Wednesday 11am-12pm
- Godalming - Wednesday 2pm-3pm
- The Edge - Monday 11am-12pm, Thursday 12pm-1pm and Friday 1pm-2pm
Falls prevention groups
To help strength and balance to improve confidence and reduce the risk of a fall.
- Farnham - Monday 2.15pm-3:15pm, 14.15pm-15.15pm and Thursday 13.45pm-14.45pm
Dementia Friendly group
To slow the speed of dementia to increase general health and wellbeing.
- Thursday 2.45-4.15pm Farnham leisure centre
Walks for health
Join our walks for health groups free of charge, all welcome.
For more information on any of the above please contact one of our five leisure centres.
Page owner: Tom Crowe. Last updated: 03/09/2018 13:03