We are committed to providing opportunities for all people to improve their level of fitness. Through Places for People, our council leisure centres in Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere offer a range of classes intended for different groups.
Exercise following a stroke to improve health fitness and confidence. Reduce risk of further ill heath.
- Monday and Thursday 2.30 - 3.30pm Farnham leisure centre
- Wednesday 2 - 3pm Godalming leisure centre
Fit heart groups
For those following heart surgery. To improve general fitness and reduce the risk of further complications.
- Monday 11am - 12pm & Wednesday 11am - 12pm Farnham leisure centre
- Wednesday 3 - 4pm Godalming leisure centre
- Thursdays 12.30 - 1.30pm Cranleigh leisure centre
- Monday 11am - 12pm; Thursday 12 - 1pm & Friday 1 - 2pm The Edge leisure centre
Falls prevention groups
To help strength and balance to improve confidence and reduce the risk of a fall.
- Mondays 2.30 - 3.30pm Farnham leisure centre
- Fridays 1.15 - 2.15pm The Edge leisure centre
Dementia Friendly group
To slow the speed of dementia to increase general health and wellbeing.
- Thursday 2.45 - 4.15pm Farnham leisure centre
Walks for health
Join our walks for health groups free of charge, all welcome.
For more information on any of the above please contact one of our five leisure centres.
Page owner: Terry Ford. Last updated: 19/04/2017 11:23