Making a complaint about a councillor

Complaints Procedure

Waverley has now adopted a new procedure to deal with complaints.

How to make a Complaint

If you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of a Borough, Town or Parish Councillor, please write to the Monitoring Officer, Robin Taylor, at Waverley Borough Council, Council Offices, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR.

He can be contacted by email or by telephone on 01483 523108.

In his absence, you can also contact the Deputy Monitoring Officer by email or telephone on 01483 523351.


Page owner: Louise Norie. Last updated: 26/03/2018 11:11