If you are looking to film in Waverley you will need to seek the permission of the landowner.

Roads and pavements

You need a licence to film on public highways, managed by Surrey County Council. For more details on how to apply, please visit the Filming on the public highway page.

Parks and open spaces

For Waverley owned parks and open spaces, please take a look at our filming in parks page.


Please email communications@waverley.gov.uk with any other requests.

Page owner: . Last updated: 21/12/2015 16:02