Village and Town Design Statements
Thursley Village Design Statement
The Thursley Village Design Statement (VDS) was adopted as a material planning consideration by Full Council on 21 July 2009. This followed an long consultation period with key stakeholders and Thursley residents. Download the report to Full Council.
The document should now be used by developers when preparing to submit a planning application, the Planning Officer when considering a planning application and the Planning Committee when determining planning applications within the parish of Thursley. It is expected that applicants make reference to the Thursley village Design Statement within their Design and Access Statement.
Download the Thursley Village Design Statement.
Page owner: Sarah Wells. Last updated: 14/12/2010 14:42
Further pages in Village and Town Design Statements
- What are Village and Town Design Statements?
- Objectives of a Village and Town Design Statement
- What is an effective Village and Town Design Statement?
- Planning and Village and Town Design Statements
- Preparing a Village or Town Design Statement
- What can Waverley do to help?
- Are there any limitations to a Village or Town Design Statement?
- Some useful advice and FAQs
- Waverley's Village and Town Design Statements
- Haslemere Design Statement
- Churt Village Design Statement
- Farnham Design Statement
- Thursley Village Design Statement
- Frensham Village Design Statement
- Cranleigh Design Statement
- Wonersh Village Design Statement
- Dunsfold Village Design Statement
- Elstead Village Design Statement