Authority Monitoring Report 2015 - 2016
Waverley Borough Council s required to monitor the progress made on the preparation and implementation of the Local Plan through an Authority Monitoring Report (AMR).
A report covering the period April 2015 to March 2016 has been completed. The report covers:
- Progress with the Local Plan preparation.
- Any supplementary planning documents that have been prepared or adopted during the reporting period.
- Information on any Local Plan policies that are not being used and the reasons why.
- An indication of net additional dwellings or net additional affordable dwellings that have been permitted and completed during the reporting period.
- Any activity on the council's duty to cooperate.
- How implementation of Local Plan policies is progressing.
- Information on the progress of neighbourhood plans.
- The contributions made by developers, including Section 106 planning obligations, and how they have been used.
- Any other information collected for monitoring purposes.
Page owner: Sophie Piper. Last updated: 28/04/2017 15:50