We are required to monitor the progress made on the preparation and implementation of the Local Plan through an Authority Monitoring Report (AMR) (previously known as Annual Monitoring Report).
Current Authority Monitoring Report
The 2016-2017 AMR has now been published.
The report covers:
- Progress with the Local Plan preparation
- Any supplementary planning documents that have been prepared or adopted during the reporting period
- Information on any local plan policies that are not being used, and the reasons for this
- An indication of net additional dwellings or net additional affordable dwellings that have been permitted and completed during the reporting period
- Any activity on duty to cooperate
- How implementation of local plan policies is progressing
- Information on the progress of neighbourhood plans
- Any other information collected for monitoring purposes
Past Authority Monitoring Reports
For further information on the Authority Monitoring Report, please email the Planning Policy Team at email@example.com or telephone 01483 523291.
Page owner: . Last updated: 24/05/2018 08:34