The Land Availability Assessment (LAA) identifies a future supply of land which is suitable, available and achievable for housing and economic development uses over the plan period.
The purpose of the LAA is to identify sites for housing and other uses, for potential allocation in the Local Plan. The LAA can also be used by Neighbourhood Plan Groups to assist consideration of potential site allocations in their Neighbourhood Plans.
The LAA includes all sites submitted by land owners and their agents through the Call for Sites, as well as sites which have been identified by the Council. The LAA does not determine whether a site will be allocated for development or whether a planning application should be approved or refused.
Current LAA document
Previous LAA/SHLAA documents
- LAA 2016 (base date 1 April 2016 - updated December 2016)
- SHLAA - 2014 (base date 1 April 2014)
- SHLAA - Update (base date 1 April 2012)
- SHLAA 2012 Appendix 7: List of Greenfield Sites for Further Consideration
- SHLAA 2012 Maps of Greenfield Sites for Further Consideration
- SHLAA - Update (base date 1 April 2011)
- SHLAA - Update (base date 1 April 2010)
- SHLAA - Original Report (base date 1 April 2008)
How to submit a site
If you have any queries or wish to find out more about the Land Availability Assessment please contact the Planning Policy Team by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01483 523291.
Page owner: . Last updated: 24/05/2018 14:13