Upper Tuesley Planning Application
Outline planning permission for Upper Tuesley (land around Milford Hospital) was granted on 31 July 2013. The proposals are to:
- provide 104 new (Class C3) residential units,
- undertake works to 12 existing residential units (The Crescent),
- undertake works to Allison House and staff cottages to provide 4 (Class C3) residential units, and
- provide access and a diversion of Public Footpath 161.
Please see the planning application record for details: WA/2012/1592.
More detailed planning application for Upper Tuesley / Milford Hospital
David Wilson Homes has submitted a reserved matters planning application (WA/2013/1926) for the Upper Tuesley site. The proposal was for the approval of reserved matters - appearance, landscaping, layout and scale following approval of the outline application.
The application was considered by the joint planning committee on 19 March 2014 and approved subject to conditions on the 20/03/2014.
More information about the Outline Planning Permission
On 31 July 2013 outline planning permission for Upper Tuesley was granted (WA/2012/1592). This also included a legal agreement that secured the provision of:
- affordable housing
- highway and transport improvements
- additional car parking
- playing pitches
- recycling and sport & leisure infrastructure contributions
- provision of public art and information/interpretation boards
- the maintenance and management of open spaces, orchard, woodland, LEAP and SANG
- Network Rail contributions for level crossing improvements;
- and community facility contributions including a financial contribution towards the provision of a bus service to the site
- public footpath improvements and diversion
The application follows the adoption of the Upper Tuesley Development Brief SPD in July 2012.
Prior approval for method of demolition required
On 28 October 2013, Waverley Borough Council determined that prior approval of the method of demolition IS REQUIRED in accordance with Part 31 of Schedule 2 of the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) Order 1995. Further information can be found within the submitted application (DM/2013/0005).
Page owner: Ben Hammond. Last updated: 29/03/2016 14:04