Upper Tuesley Proposed Development
Upper Tuesley Planning Application
Planning application received for the Upper Tuesley site
The Homes and Communities Agency (through their agent GL Hearn) has submitted an outline planning application (WA/2012/1592) for the Upper Tuesley site. The proposal is:
- to provide 104 new (Class C3) residential units,
- to undertake works to 12 existing residential units (The Crescent),
- to undertake works to Allison House and staff cottages to provide 4 (Class C3) residential units, and
- to provide access.
The application is also accompanied by an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA). It was made valid on 13 October 2012.
The application follows the adoption of the Upper Tuesley Development Brief SPD in July 2012.
Over 1,200 local properties have been sent letters, notifying them of the proposed development. Other key stakeholders have been consulted. However, anyone interested in the development is welcome to get involved.
- You can view the plans on our Planning Applications Online Enquiry System, reference WA/2012/1592.
- You can also see the plans at the Council offices in Godalming. The Planning Enquiries desk is open: Mondays - Thursdays, 9am-5pm, and Fridays, 9am-4pm.
If you wish to make a comment you can:
- email to email@example.com (please quote reference WA/2012/1592),
- comment online, or
- write to Hilary Hobbs, Planning Services, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR (please quote reference WA/20121592).
Page owner: Sarah Wells. Last updated: 16/10/2012 09:54