We are committed to developing all our staff to support our ambition to become a local Employer of Choice and to retain and develop existing colleagues.
We offer a range of Learning and Development opportunities including:
- over 50 courses via the Surrey Learn Partnership
- a comprehensive package of E-Learning courses
- Management Development Programme
- IT skills development delivered by our in-house IT trainer.
We also have a Post-Entry training programme supporting colleagues to develop their skills via University and College courses.
Training opportunities are an essential element in ensuring that we meet our overall corporate aims and objectives.
Trained and skilled employees are able to deliver high quality services and managers are able to plan and effectively deliver those services.
We aim to provide appropriate training programmes to:
- ensure that staff are given the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge required to meet current organisational aims and objectives
- fulfil statutory obligations
- improve the quality of service delivery to all members of the community and improve the efficiency of the organisation
- meet the needs of particular individuals and groups of employees
- provide staff with the skills and knowledge which are necessary to do their jobs
- ensure that staff have access to opportunities to develop the skills required to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
Page owner: Lindsay Goodman. Last updated: 16/07/2015 12:14