Registering a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership
Surrey County Council provide all the information you will need for registering a birth, death, marriage and civil partnership, and for ordering copies of certificates. You can find out more and register with Surrey County Council.
You will find further information about:
- who can apply, how to apply and what you need to apply online
- cost of appointments and copy certificates
- how to apply on behalf of someone else
- step-by-step help for registering a birth, death, or marriage
- list of registrar offices and contact details
Information can also be found at GOV.UK.
For information on cemeteries please visit cemeteries and churchyards.
For information on bereavement support, please visit Cruse Bereavement Care.
Page owner: Vanessa de Chazal. Last updated: 15/08/2017 11:37