Events for Tuesday, 23 October 2018
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 events.
- Friday, 12 October 2018 - Sunday, 4 November 2018 at 11:00 - 16:00
- Location: Ramster Hall
- Cost: Adults: £7.50 | Group rate: (15+ people) £6.50 | Children, when accompanied by parents: (under 16) FREE | Registered disabled: £4
See the unique 100-year-old avenue of maple trees burst into life with coppery orange and vibrant reds. Explore the 20-acre woodland garden to discover other seasonal delights.
Find out more
- Monday, 22 October 2018 - Friday, 26 October 2018 at 10:00 - 18:00
- Location: Birdworld, Holt Pound, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4LD
- Cost: Usual admission prices apply. Please visit www.birdworld.co.uk for more details.
Feel your hair stand on end and a shiver down your spine as you walk through the creepy corridors of Birdworld’s unique Halloween Grotto.
Make specially-themed arts and crafts, take part in face painting, follow a spooky activity trail and take a ride on the park’s Halloween Train Ride!
Find out more
Visit the Birdworld website
- Tuesday, 30 January 2018 - Saturday, 22 December 2018 at 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: The Museum of Farnham, 38 West St, Farnham GU9 7DX
- Cost: Free entry
Exhibition: Behind Closed Doors: 300 years of Willmer House
A hop grower’s residence, a school for young ladies, a dentist’s surgery; Since Willmer House was built in 1718 it has been many different things to different people. In this special exhibition celebrating 300 years of Willmer House, visitors will be able to learn more about the history of the building through material specially selected by pupils from Potters Gate School.