Events for Tuesday, 5 June 2018
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 events.
- Saturday, 2 June 2018 - Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: Haslemere Educational Museum
- Cost: Admission by donation
A commemorative exhibition to mark the centenary of the end of the Great War with a uniquely local perspective.
Hear first-hand accounts of the experiences of local men and women and research done by local schoolchildren. A wide range of artefacts will be on display.
Haslemere Museum is open from Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-5pm.
Find out more
Visit the Haslemere Museum website
- Tuesday, 30 January 2018 - Saturday, 22 December 2018 at 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: The Museum of Farnham, 38 West St, Farnham GU9 7DX
- Cost: Free entry
Exhibition: Behind Closed Doors: 300 years of Willmer House
A hop grower’s residence, a school for young ladies, a dentist’s surgery; Since Willmer House was built in 1718 it has been many different things to different people. In this special exhibition celebrating 300 years of Willmer House, visitors will be able to learn more about the history of the building through material specially selected by pupils from Potters Gate School.