We issue all licences in Waverley for:

  • pubs
  • clubs
  • off-licences 
  • other entertainment venues (eg cinemas, theatres and community halls which provide entertainment).

If you need to apply for a licence, you must comply with the Statement of Licensing Policy.

You can view current licensing applications and issued licences on the public register of licences and registrations.